Adam's Camp New England

STEPtember 2020

We’re doing something amazing at Adam's Camp New England and we want you to be a part of it.

STEPtember is a great way to raise funds for Adam's Camp. We're part of a nonprofit partnership, which means that all of the money you raise will help people with disabilities. Specifically, 70% of every dollar you raise during STEPtember goes right back into the programming for Adam's Camp that you know, love, and care so deeply about, so that children and adults can realize their potential through customized recreation and therapy. The remaining 30% helps people with disabilities, too, by supporting cutting-edge research to help people with cerebral palsy live the lives they envision for themselves. This includes research into chronic pain treatments, so that hopefully people can become as active as they want to be, and technology that may make it easier for them to move and communicate. 

Disability is a big tent, and we're proud to come together with STEPtember to raise funds for our crucial causes, and for people we care about the most. Please join us to get active and move any way you can, and ask everyone you know for support so we can make the biggest possible difference. 

Feel free to join us for STEPtember or support our cause by making a donation.

Thank you!

Our Updates

Thank you to our Sponsors.

11 Sep 2020

The Bjorkman Family Donated $517.50

Happy to support this awesomeness!
03 Sep 2020

John Lauf Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Ryan Family Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Douglas,fincher Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Charles Adams Donated $517.50

Best of luck! Awesome cause!
11 Sep 2020

Cparf & Goodman Match Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Kevin & Cyncie Gage Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Cparf & Goodman Match Donated $517.50

11 Sep 2020

Ron Hunt Donated $258.75

12 Sep 2020

Allie & Josh Stinchcomb Donated $250.00

In honor of Drew & Kelley Schutte and all of the wonderful work they do for this cause!
12 Sep 2020

Jim & Patti Howe Donated $207.00

25 Sep 2020

Andrea Moore Donated $103.50

12 Sep 2020

Kitty, Harry & Felix Donated $25.88