I'm moving CP research and innovation forward.
I’m taking the STEPtember challenge to raise funds for cerebral palsy research and innovation. I’m taking my fitness into my own hands and I’ve set a daily activity goal for the month of September. All month long, I’m raising funds to support cerebral palsy research funded by Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF). CPARF is partnering with CPRN to raise funds for research so our organization and the whole research community will benefit from the funds raised.
Cerebral palsy (CP) is the most common lifelong physical disability in the world, affecting 18 million people of all ages, with 1 in 323 babies is diagnosed with CP every year. Even though it’s so common, CP doesn’t get the attention or funding it deserves. Your generosity will change that.
Any contribution you make will make a difference. Your gift can support:
- Our CP registry which helps accelerate important research questions determined by the community of people with CP.
- Technology that makes it possible for people with CP to move in ways — and accomplish things — that they never have before.
- Research into new chronic pain treatments and solutions for people with CP.
- Training to help medical teams to detect CP in babies as young as three months old, so children can get timely physical therapy.
- Technology that makes it easier for people with CP to live their everyday lives right now.
Please help me support this great cause by making a donation. I’ll know you’ve got my back. And that will mean so much to me — and to everyone with CP.